Fecha actual Dom Ene 20, 2019 11:20 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 05, 2018 5:06 am 

Nacionalidad: Argentina
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Imagen
FC Barcelona superstar Luis Suarez has sbobet online explained why he had his doubts about playing alongside Lionel Messi and Neymar when he first joined the Catalan club.Many were surprised when the Blaugrana signed the Uruguayan striker from Liverpool in 2014 as he was not seen as a typical Barca player.Despite making a slow start to life in Spain, Suarez has gone on to become one of the world's greatest strikers, but even he was worried about how he was going to be utilised."When I came to Barcelona, I had Neymar on one side and Lionel Messi on sbobet online the other," he explained to Otro."And I thought, where am I going to play? Where am I going to do my job of running, fighting the defence and looking for open spaces so that the two best players in the world can optimise their space?"It's all about adjusting in a clever way."Suarez has scored 161 goals and assisted a sbobet online further 88 strikes in 216 matches since joining Barca, with whom he has won 12 trophies so far.

Share on Facebook

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas