Fecha actual Mar Oct 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 26, 2018 11:36 pm 

Nacionalidad: Algeria
Provincia: Catamarca
Imagen

REAL MADRID keeper Thibaut Courtois says he will take legal action against a publication who claim he criticised Jose Mourinho สมัคร แทง บอล and Antonio Conte. The Belgian was quoted as being furious with suggestions that either United boss Mourinho or ex-Chelsea chief Conte would take over from Julen Lopetegui, who is under pressure at Real and potentially facing the sack. Courtois, who played under both managers during his time at Stamford Bridge, is quoted by Spanish newspaper El Pais as สมัคร แทง บอล saying: “I can not believe it!
"Here I am the only one who has worked with Conte and with Mourinho.
“I left London to not have to go through something like that again and now it turns out that Conte comes, and if not, Mourinho." The 26-year-old denied that he said it via his official Twitter page and revealed he was going to speak to legal professionals about the matter.
He said: “I emphatically deny the information published today in @elpais_deportes regarding me. Include lies that hurt me as a สมัคร แทง บอล professional and I expect a rectification by meditating on taking legal action.” Conte is said to be very close to agreeing a deal to take over at the Bernabeu, with some reports suggesting it is ’98 per cent complete’. Real are struggling ahead of their El Clasico clash with Barcelona at the Nou Camp on Sunday.

Share on Facebook

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas