Fecha actual Jue Oct 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 24, 2018 2:16 am 

Nacionalidad: Algeria
Provincia: Catamarca
Imagen

LIVERPOOL defender Virgil van Dijk shocked BBC Sport pundit Garth Crooks with his phenomenal turn of pace against maxbet Wolves last Friday. The Reds increased their lead atop the Premier League to four points with a 2-0 victory at the Molineux in their last league fixture. Mohamed Salah notched his 11th goal of the season in the first half, steering home Fabinho’s pinpoint cross. The Egyptian then maxbet turned provider in the second half, finding Van Dijk amid a wall of bodies. The flying Dutchman stuck out a leg and poked home a second for Jurgen Klopp’s side - his first top-flight strike for the club since joining for a record-breaking £75million in January. Van Dijk has gone a long way to marshalling a Liverpool defence which was in desperate need of a commanding centre-half and, with the summer acquisition of Alisson Becker, has been integral to the 11 clean sheets kept this campaign. The ‘goals against’ column also makes good reading for Liverpool, who have conceded a mere seven goals, six fewer than title rivals Manchester City.
“I knew Virgil van Dijk could play,” he asserted.

“I was saying as much in this maxbet column before he even joined Liverpool, and I have been singing his praises ever since.

“However, when I saw the defender match Wolves' lightning-quick Adama Traore for pace, my jaw dropped.”

Share on Facebook

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas