Fecha actual Vie Jul 19, 2019 10:18 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 17, 2018 11:29 pm 

Nacionalidad: Algeria
Provincia: Catamarca
Imagen

HARRY WILSON has opened up on his attempts to force his way into the Liverpool first-team picture. Wilson is currently on loan at link sbo Championship side Derby County. The 21-year-old scored a stunning free-kick at Wales beat the Republic of Ireland at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin. Free-kicks are link sbo becoming Wilson’s expertise after he fired a stunning strike from a dead ball against Man United in the Carabao Cup. Now the youngster is really enjoying his football and is even being tipped for a recall to Liverpool. Jurgen Klopp is keeping a close watch on Wilson who signed a new long-term contract before joining the Rams on loan.
“I have messaged Klopp a few times,” Wilson said.
“I know he is keeping an eye on link sbo the loan players to see how they are doing. I am fully focused on getting that promotion at Derby first.
“The Klopp advice? Well, we all know the way Jurgen wants his teams to play. We all see the system and how we could fit in. But I have to be focused on what my club manager wants at Derby.”

Share on Facebook

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas