Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 06, 2018 3:30 am 

Nacionalidad: Cambodia
Provincia: Catamarca
Swansea and Hull chasing Yeovil defender Tom James

Imagen

sbobet thai Swansea and Hull City are interested in signing Yeovil defender Tom James, Sky Sports News understands.Both clubs have made inquiries about the 22-year-old, who plays predominantly at right-back but can also play at left-back.

The Swans, however, need to move out some of their more established stars before bringing in new players, including Alfie Mawson, Kyle Naughton and the Ayew brothers Jordan and Andre.

Swansea have already rejected a bid from West Ham for Mawson and an offer from Fulham for Jordan Ayew.Hull have so far signed Eric Lichaj and are considering James as a potential back-up to the 29-year-old. sbobet thai

Brentford are also a club who have tracked James - a former Cardiff City youth player and Wales at U19 - but the Bees have since signed Ezri Konsa from Charlton.

sbobet thai James has made 50 senior appearances including one for Cardiff in the Premier League, and he has just one year left on his Yeovil contract.

-- Respuesta doble unida el Dom Nov 18, 2018 11:20 am --

'Without football I am without my life': Claudio Ranieri reveals he only feels the pressure when he is unemployed because he loves football
Imagen

Two weeks ago, Claudio Ranieri was enjoying trips to the theatre with his wife Rosanna and taking his young grandson Orlando on days out to Legoland Windsor.​Quality family time for a 67-year-old man unburdened by the stresses and strains of management. The Italian was without a job, having left Nantes after just one season in charge. A campaign that had started well but ended in conflict.

On these shores, agent sbobet though, Ranieri is still a man with the legacy of a miracle worker. Regardless of how prematurely it may have ended at Leicester City, Ranieri is remembered as the hero who led them to their fairytale Premier League title. Who could blame him for sticking with that ending? Yet here he was, a fortnight later, at his first press conference as Fulham manager, having replaced sacked predecessor Slavisa Jokanovic at a club rooted to the foot of the table and haemorrhaging goals at an unprecedented rate.

Why do it? Why risk tarnishing the story with another chapter? To keep Fulham afloat would not be as monumental a feat as winning the title with Leicester but it's a hell of an ask. agent sbobet Leicester were 5,000-1 to win the league. Fulham are odds-on to go down. 'I love football," was the answer, as Ranieri put two fingers to his temple in the shape of a gun. 'Without football I am without my life.

'A lot of you sometimes tell me about there being lots of pressure. "Are you nervous?" Yes, when I am without a job. Then I am nervous. Then I am under pressure. 'My wife tells me "Claudio, take a holiday." But without a job, I am anxious. When I have a job, I am calm.' It was as though he had never been away. Like the favourite band, back together on one final reunion tour, Ranieri enamoured his audience with hits from the old songbook. agent sbobet Out came the classics. There were 'dilly-dings', 'slowly-slowys', answers in English, French and Italian. It's not pizza for a clean sheet anymore, though. Now, it's a trip to McDonalds. Fulham are the only Premier League team yet to keep one. They must be hungry.

Share on Facebook

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas