Fecha actual Dom Sep 22, 2019 4:06 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun Ene 07, 2019 3:38 am 

Nacionalidad: Argentina
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Imagen
LaLiga giants FC Barcelona have reportedly drawn sbobet thai up a list of potential candidates to replace coach Ernesto Valverde, who recently claimed he is unsure about his position for next season.Valverde fuelled speculation earlier this week when he revealed he was not sure where he would be coaching next season earlie this week, although his contract only expires in 2020.“Next season? I do not know my future or what I will be doing at that stage,” Valverde told Barcelona TV.“In football you never know what will happen, things are fluid and you can never allow yourself to think in the long term.
“When you are in this business, two months is sbobet thai a very long time, thoughts and feelings change on individual results – if you win things are great, if you lose everyone is sad and talking about you."
According to Marca, Real Betis coach Quique Setien is believed to one of the leading candidates for the job should Valverde decided to leave.Being a former Barca player has been key in recent appointment, and the same report claims Jordi Cruyff, Xavi Hernandez, Frank de Boer, Ronald Koeman and Thierry Henry have been sbobet thai shortlisted.Another name that has been linked with the role is former Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger, who has been out of work since last season.

Share on Facebook

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas